Blackjack is played at a special table. In front of each player, there is a rectangle – a specially delineated area on the gaming table, on which he makes bets before the start of the round, and the banker deals cards. The table games online bets are placed within the limit of one table, that is, within the minimum and maximum of this table.
- Blackjack pays 3 to 2 – Blackjack pays 3:2
- Dealer must draw to 16 and Stand on all 17’s – Dealer buys at 16 and stands at 17
- Insurance pays 2 to 1 – Insurance pays 2:1
- Dealer – Dealer
- Chip Tray – Chip Tray
- Shoe – Shoe
- minimum Bet Sign – a sign indicating the limits of the table
- First Base – First base
- Betting Square – Game box
- Third Base – Insurance pays out 2:1
The dealer then starts dealing cards. In an online casino, to start the game, you need to click the “Deal” button. All players are dealt 2 cards face up, and the dealer is dealt one card face up and the second face down.
The dealer is obliged to give the right to move to the players and only after that make his move.
Whether you win or lose depends on the choices you make in the game, as each card that comes to you at the blackjack table carries with it several possible outcomes. This game is played and supervised by the dealer, and up to seven players take part in the game. Each player plays heads-up with the dealer or with the banker if the game is played online.